Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cell Phones and Revisions

I got a cell phone. I've been against them for a long time. I don't really like talking on the phone, and I don't like the idea of always being able to be found. Lately, I've been more interested in having one. If nothing else, we have a phone number to give the babysitter. Now that I have it, I like it. I shouldn't be excited about it, but I am. More and more I find myself attached to electronics. The world is more connected but maybe also less so. It's the way the world is, and I'm trying to get by.
I'm between writing projects right now, which means revisions. I'm revising my first book for, hopefully, the last time. It's available through lulu.com, but I'm still fixing it up before I buy the ISBN. I love my book, but revisions drive me nuts. This is the 5th one for this book, and I think it will be the best it can be after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment