Friday, September 6, 2013

Transitions

Transitions. Difficult in writing and in life.

I'm definitely in a transition right now. The kids are both in school this year, and I haven't known what to do with myself. I have a lot of projects to work on, and I need to get ready for the shows I'm doing with the after school program. I should be studying. I should be doing a lot of things.

I'm having a hard time focusing on anything right now. The fact that I have time to myself every day is kind of overwhelming. I've been enjoying my time, but I have not been productive. This needs to change.

I need to get back to my plan of doing something every day that gets me a little bit closer to the bigger goals. Daily mini goals. I'm taking one more day off. Plus the weekend. I needed a break, and now I've had one. Monday I'm going to start being more productive.

Time for this transition to end and for things to get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment