Friday, October 23, 2009

who I am

I'm a writer. I've tried to be other things, but I always comes back to writing. I've just had my first play published. AN EMPRESS, A FAUN, AND...OLIVE LOAF? is available at www.playscripts.com and is a lot of fun for middle or high school students. I've self published my first novel through lulu.com, and I am currently revising my second novel.
I love fantasy and sci-fi and write primarily in that genre. I have a plan for success, and I am planning a major marketing plan for my first novel, AZENDALE, starting in February 2010. This blog is a record of my journey.
I'm also the Artistic Director of Mountain Road Productions, Inc., a theatre, music, and film production company in northern Vermont and a theatre director for middle school students. I need a lot of creative outlets and am constantly creating new projects. I am currently working on a musical with my husband that we hope to have ready for performance in the next couple years.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment