Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fat Camp is in motion!

I just found out this morning that we got our grant. We will have access to studios in the Flynn and get a work in progress showing. I am excited, but also apprehensive. It is a massive challenge to add to my already stuffed schedule, but I know I can make it work. The idea of a group of people working on and improving a project of mine is so exciting, and this will get Fat Camp in motion. It's been slow going with the music lately. People have things come up, and a creative project is usually the first thing to go. I'm excited to have new life breathed into this show.
The showing at the end of the semester is exciting and makes me nervous. We are doing this now, and we have to have something to show for it. I know I can do it if I can get others to help. This is what I fear about collaboration. But, I think it will work out. I think this show will be great, and we will make some good progress during this 10 week period. I can't wait to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment